The first of its kind since the genesis of the award scheme came off on Saturday, 26th September 2020 at Upland Hotel in the regional capital, Wa. The Seminar was targeted at educating and grooming talents on the job ethics.
The event featured carefully selected and experienced speakers from the creative art industry which includes;
1. The Lioness of Africa, Wiyaala, speaking on the topic “Branding as a Musician”
2. PRUMAS Board Chairman and CEO of Echosoundz Multimedia Limited, Nuhu Tuurosung (Echosoundz), on the topic “Opportunities as a PRUMAS Awardee”
3. Upper West MUSIGA Secretary, Aziz Sungumo on the topic “Relationship Between MUSIGA and Artistes”
4. CEO of harmattangh.com, Joe Bilbod on the topic “Music Online Marketing and Monetization Part 1”
5. CEO of Ghgoonline.com, Hillia Gbene Mashood on the topic “Music Online Marketing and Monetization Part 2”
PRUMAS 2020 Nominees’ Seminar provided an avenue that gave artistes one-on-one interactions with organizers of PRUMAS and speakers on challenges, concerns and the way forward growing their respective musical careers.
By testimony of Musicians and Talent Managers present at the event, the PRUMAS 2020 Nominees’ Seminar was nothing short of insightful and knowledgeable as it will impact positively on the Artistes. They stated emphatically that they will love to see more of such initiatives to help them build their careers as musicians as well as nurture young talents in the region.